[rt-users] hiding ticket metadata automatically

Chris Benard chris at highlandclinic.com
Mon Jul 18 14:30:10 EDT 2005

Is there a way to "roll up" the ticket meta data automatically like it
does when you click on the X on it, so that the ticket history would be
the majority of the screen.  We rarely look at that and instead look at
the ticket history, and it would be good if we didn't have to click X to
roll it up, and instead would just click on the X to roll it down if we
need to see it.

I'm not afraid to go hacking perl code, but I just don't know where to
look, since it's so modularized.

Thanks,
Chris Benard