[rt-users] migrating debian from v3 to v3.4

Chris Benard chris at highlandclinic.com
Tue Jul 19 09:09:36 EDT 2005

You didn't update the database schema and acls and stuff.  Read the
README in the install dir.

In your install dir, under etc/upgrade, make this script:
----
#!/bin/bash
for i in `ls | grep 3`;
do
echo $i
          /opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action schema \
             --datadir $i
         /opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action acl \
             --datadir $i
         /opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action insert \
              --datadir $i
done
----

Make it executable, and run it.