[rt-users] RT at a glance summaries in 3.5.2

Bjørn Skovlund Rydén bjorn at 247ms.com
Tue Jul 19 10:54:44 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have reported this as a bug, but I would like to hear if anyone have had the same problem and maybe found a solution.

When you customize the "RT at a glance" page (/Prefs/MyRT.html), if you add or remove any "summaries" then the Quick Search and Reminders page will disappear from the front page.

Anyone found a sollution to this? Or maybe have a pointer as to where I can reset this setting again? So far the only thing I found is to make a new user hehe.

Thanks!

Best regards

Bjørn Skovlund Rydén
System- and Networkadministration