[rt-users] add custom field in user interface without granted rights

Erwin Pasia erwinpasia at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 07:19:30 EDT 2005

hi Team RT,

Im new in RT setup and our department would like to add Custom Fields in user inteface where it has no granted rights. Below is the normal fields that can be seen. I would like to add a custom field like Severity Level that a user can choose to. Kindly tell me where I can edit this on the RT install. Many thanks.

Normal Fields;

Queue:
Requestors:
Attach file: