[rt-users] Perl upgrade Broke my RT!

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Thu Jul 21 13:57:48 EDT 2005

Actually, although I got those "Could not send mail." messages, my test
message did go through and I did receive an auto reply.

Hrmm.. I wonder if there are other addresses in one of the scrips that
are bad.  Still the "Could not send mail" message gives me the chills.

Anyhow, I'm now running the standalone_httpd since I cannot seem to get
Apache to display (using mod_perl) the site any longer. :(

I'd prefer to use Apache because it is threaded and already had the
mechanism in place to handle all of the load, but I'm not getting
anything logged anywhere, and I simply get a "Zero Sized Reply".

-Rich