[rt-users] A script to find certain information in the rt3 database

Raed El - Hames r at elhames.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 18:04:29 EDT 2005

This should n't be difficult , write a perl script ..the sql you'll need is:
select Tickets.id from Tickets left Join Transactions on Tickets.Id =
Transactions.TicketId left join attachments on Transaction.id =
Attachments.TransactionId where Tickets.Subject like '%THISPHRASE%' OR
Attachments.Content like '%THISPHRASE%';

Roy