[rt-users] Enhanced workflow model for RT

Mikko Lipasti mikko.lipasti at polarcom.fi
Sat Jul 23 04:35:18 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 15:01, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> Done, no, Designed, yes. This is very, very close to something I have in
> my head and on paper but not yet coded.

That's good to hear! With two of us thinking about it at the same time,
perhaps there is something to it then.

Are you planning on integrating it to mainline RT or would you rather
see it as an extension to RT á la RTFM?

> I hope you beat me to it, so I don't have to do it ;)

We'll see about that ;) I'm planning on having a vacation in August, so
no promises about schedule..

--
Mikko Lipasti
Polarcom Consulting Oy