[rt-users] HowTo make new correspondence send email to Owner?

Rick Russell rickr at rice.edu
Sun Jul 24 09:10:28 EDT 2005

Remember that, by default, the "NotifyActor" setting in RT will squelch
the outgoing e-mail if the person making the correspondence is the
owner. You can either turn on NotifyActor, or test with different
identities.

Also, check your global scripts and make sure you have an "On
Correspond, Notify Owner" action in there with a valid template.

Rick R.

Matt England wrote:
> At 7/23/2005 05:52 PM, Matt England wrote:
>
>> How can I get new correspondence automatically send email to the task
>> Owner?  Or does it do this automatically?
>

> I have yet to see an auto-email to a task owner per a ticket
> correspondence update happen with my current configuration.
>
> -Matt

Rick Russell
For computer help, call xHELP (x4357 or 713-348-4357)
OpenPGP/GnuPG Public Key at ldap://certificate.rice.edu
761D 1C20 6428 580F BD98  F5E5 5C8C 56CA C7CB B669
--
Helpdesk Supervisor, Client Services
IT/Academic & Research Computing