[rt-users] RT not sending email - No recipients found

Neil Marjoram n.marjoram at adastral.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jul 25 08:57:34 EDT 2005

I have just setup my new web server and successfully installed RT as per
instructions. Everything seems to work fine, I can email in a ticket and
get an autoreply from RT, however when I attempt to add a comment, or
reply within the ticket no email is sent to the requestor. I have turned
on debugging and found these entries in the rt.log file.

<rt-3.4.2-3-104-5.12.837616257616 at adastral.ucl.ac.uk> #3/104 - Scrip 5
(/usr/local/rt/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:235)
<rt-3.4.2-3-104-5.12.837616257616 at adastral.ucl.ac.uk> No recipients
found. Not sending.  (/usr/local/rt/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:247)

I am fairly unfamiliar with RT, but have read most of the documentation
but can't find the answer, can anyone help?

OS : RHEL4
RT version 3.4.2

Many thanks,

Neil.