[rt-users] OT ADVOCACY: Kana response vs RT

Lamont Lucas lamont at cluepon.com
Mon Jul 25 22:04:50 EDT 2005

This is an odd question, but has anybody used Kana response
system for email-based customer service?  (www.kana.com)

Our ancient mustang application is being replaced.  I built a demo
RT unit that was well received, but tomorrow I'm in a meeting with
kana to hear their sales pitch.

Does anybody have any experience with them or some suggestions as
to questions I should ask?

I honestly believe that RT is the best solution due to the unlimited
possibility for customization and the nature of open source.  But
the ultimate decision will rest with customer service, aka
the users. :-)

--
 - Lamont
"I am not an atomic playboy."