[rt-users] About the Comment Address in queues

Howard Kao fatearthling at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 04:18:19 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I would like to ask about the Comment Address in a queue.  Correct me
if I am wrong, but I know that the Reply Address is to allow people to
 What does the Comment Address do then?  It doesn't seem to allow
people to send an email to it to create a comment, and with good
reason since there's no telling which ticket the comment will go to.
Can someone please describe what Comment Address does to me?

Thanks.