[rt-users] Problem with statistics and GD::Graph perl module

ogigondan at coframi-toulouse.com ogigondan at coframi-toulouse.com
Tue Jul 26 04:24:20 EDT 2005

Hello,

i want to realize statistics for RT. I have installed the plugin, but i
have to install the GD::Graph perl module and i have some problems.
Using the command : "perl -MCPAN -e 'install GD::Graph'" i had errors and
it say to me to use the option "force" so i use the command:
"perl -MCPAN -e 'force install GD::Graph'". Now when i re-run the first
command, it say that the module is up to date. However when i want to use
the statistics in RT i don't see the images and have some errors. The
first is:
"Can't locate GD.pm in @INC"
Can i have help please ?