[rt-users] 3.4.2 RT on SuSE, mail being sent as nobody

Juan Mas juan.mas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:22:20 EDT 2005

This issue is really racking my brain.  We were on 3.2.2 before on
another box and never had a problem receiving mail.  Now we have moved
to a different server with the SuSE 9.1 same as the prior, but with RT
3.4.2.  Now we are having issues where requestors firewalls are
filtering responses as spam because it seems them being sent as
nobody at domain.com...

When I look at the headers the return-path is nobody at domain.com but
the reply-to and from are from rtqueue at domain.com which seems right.

I have been looking at all my config files and settings and am unable
to see anything improperly setup.  Did something change between the
two versions of RT that is causing this to act different?

--
-Juan