[rt-users] About the Comment Address in queues

Howard Kao fatearthling at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 02:21:04 EDT 2005

>>  What does the Comment Address do then?  It doesn't seem to allow
>> people to send an email to it to create a comment, and with good
>> reason since there's no telling which ticket the comment will go to.

>Now you are. :-) That's exactly the reason for the comment
>address. Assuming the subject tag is intact, this will work
>just fine.

Oh, so you are saying that RT decides which ticket discussion to add a
comment in by looking at the subject of a mail sent to Comment
Address, provided that the subject of the email matches either the
subject of a ticket?

I thought this would be explained in the docs but I apparently have
missed it.  Thanks for the help.