[rt-users] setting the Due Date upon ticket creation ... REVISITIED

Michael Bochynski mbochynski at audiumcorp.com
Wed Jul 27 15:25:39 EDT 2005

Hi,

On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 13:57 -0500, Ennis William McCaffrey wrote:
> Michael, Ruslan:
>
> I changed the PHP code to set the first line of the email as follows:
>
> 	Set-Start: 2005-01-01 00:00:00

That's your text from email?
When I have the spaces in the line, scrip fails to load the text after
the "Set-Start:" and there is nothing in the logs. I wanted to use it
for setting a subject, but if a text has spaces, the scrip does not pick
up the text.

Ruslan, any ideas?

> However the scrip still does not execute.

Exactly the same behavior I have when there are spaces after ":"

Michael