[rt-users] New ticket statuses

Joseph Hammerman jhammerman at idetic.com
Wed Jul 27 15:46:06 EDT 2005

Rt 3.4.1

  _____

From: Mai Le [mailto:mle at Niku.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 12:24 PM
To: Joseph Hammerman; rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: RE: [rt-users] New ticket statuses

What version of RT are you running ?

  _____

From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Joseph
Hammerman
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:52 AM
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] New ticket statuses

Hello RT users list. We have a management request to add two new ticket
statuses to the RT default ticket statuses. Research indicates that altering
the array at the bottom of the RT-Siteconfig file in rt3/etc will add the
statuses after following some procedure to rebuild RT. My manager
recommended subscribing to the user list and asking what the recommended
procedure is, in order to avoid, as he put it, the sixth circle of the
damned where you are running three broken versions of the application on
different servers. In light of that it would be brilliant if someone could
tell me A) whether RT must be completely rebuilt after this change is made,
and B) the actual steps for changing either the names of existing statuses
or adding new statuses. Thanks RT-users!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message and or
attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, or other use of this
prohibited. If you received this e-mail or its attachments in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any
copies.