[rt-users] New ticket statuses

Mai Le mle at Niku.com
Wed Jul 27 15:24:19 EDT 2005

What version of RT are you running ?

________________________________

From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Joseph
Hammerman
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:52 AM
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] New ticket statuses

Hello RT users list. We have a management request to add two new ticket
statuses to the RT default ticket statuses. Research indicates that
altering the array at the bottom of the RT-Siteconfig file in rt3/etc
will add the statuses after following some procedure to rebuild RT. My
manager recommended subscribing to the user list and asking what the
recommended procedure is, in order to avoid, as he put it, the sixth
circle of the damned where you are running three broken versions of the
application on different servers. In light of that it would be brilliant
if someone could tell me A) whether RT must be completely rebuilt after
this change is made, and B) the actual steps for changing either the
names of existing statuses or adding new statuses. Thanks RT-users!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message and
or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, or other use of this
prohibited. If you received this e-mail or its attachments in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and
destroy any copies.