[rt-users] New ticket statuses

Anne Ramey anner at blast.com
Wed Jul 27 15:47:51 EDT 2005

Adding a new status is easy, no rebuild necessary.  I added a tocustomer
status by changing etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm to
@ActiveStatus = qw(new open stalled) unless @ActiveStatus;
@InactiveStatus = qw(tocustomer resolved rejected deleted) unless
@InactiveStatus;

and restarting apache.  I imagine changing the existing statuses is a
bigger deal and requires a rebuild, because the warning:

# WARNING. DO NOT DELETE ANY OF THE DEFAULT STATUSES. If you do, RT
# will break horribly.

but I've never done that part.

Anne