[rt-users] rt-mailgate error: The RT server which handled your email did not behave as expected. It said: no hacking!!ok

Oleg Shnayderman tanoleg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 01:00:55 EDT 2005

Phil Homewood wrote:

>Oleg Shnayderman wrote:
>

>>The RT server which handled your email did not behave as expected. It
>>said:
>>
>>no hacking!!ok
>>

>That's not coming from (stock) RT. Either your RT server
>has been own3d, or you have modified one of RT's components
>locally (maybe for debugging) ?

No this is coming from rt-mailgate and only on support queue. I have
also developers queue and sales queue and this is not happended there.
Moreover, I am sure that it is not exim, because I 've tried the
rt-maigate comand from console/terminal window and I've got the same
message when I used support queue, but nothing when I use others queues.
Any clue (no my box is not owned, I've reinstalled it from scratch[total
format] and still got the same error.)

Oleg