[rt-users] Can one assign task owners within email request?

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Thu Jul 28 09:19:59 EDT 2005

Does RT provide a means for a requester to assign an owner (assuming said
requester has privileges to do so) of the task being requested in the email
itself?

eg, in Drupal CMS/blogs, I can assign a post category when I'm
posting-via-email simply by specifying meta-data/commands at the top of the
email body to specify the category.  I'm wanting to do something similar in
RT for task-ownership assignments, if possible.

-Matt