FW: [rt-users] HTTP.CONF help!!

Tomas Doyle XA (DL/LMI) tomas.xa.doyle at ericsson.com
Thu Jul 28 09:35:58 EDT 2005

Hi,

i have recently installed RT3 and have reached the

You're almost there!
You haven't yet configured your webserver to run RT. You appear to have installed RT's web interface correctly, but haven't yet configured your web server to "run" the RT server which powers the web interface. The next step is to edit your webserver's configuration file to instruct it to use RT's mod_perl, fastcgi or speedycgi handler. If you need commercial support, please contact us at sales at bestpractical.com.

the web address changes to

http://bestpractical.com/rt/rt-broken-install.html

does this mean that my install is incorrect if not

how do i configure my http.conf to do the following please help im confused and a student on placement trying to introduce this to the company

edit your webserver's configuration file to instruct it to use RT's mod_perl

Thanks in advance guys