[rt-users] bplogo

Dhfs AdminTechs dhfs-techs at austin.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 28 12:58:15 EDT 2005

To all;

            This is but a minor annoyance.  The bplogo that is supposed
to be at the top left of the web interface is not showing up.  The html
code is pointing to the right place, and the file is present.  I would
normally ignore this, however it sometimes causes the web browser to
crash.  This is a little annoying when we are using the search feature
to refresh every so often so as to monitor for new tickets as opposed to
email.

            If you have any thoughts I would appreciate it.  At this
point I would be happy to simply remove the image, but I cannot find
where the html code is, as it is dynamic.

Thanks, Rocket

IS Technician
Division of Food and Housing
The University of Texas at Austin