[rt-users] Perl upgrade Broke my RT!

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Thu Jul 28 15:14:11 EDT 2005

Sorry for the delay on this one.. I got sidetracked.  Thank goodness for
the standalone_httpd option as that bought me some time!

Running Apache 2.0.52 w/ mod_perl 1.99 and perl 5.8.5.

All I did was upgrade a couple of perl modules (unfortunately) to
experiment with an app called "relaydelay" to assist in combatting spam
(including spam to our RT instances).  The app is working wonderfully..
unfortunately, the upgrade perl modules caused the Apache->RT hooks to
break.

-Rich