[rt-users] How to auto-display per-Owner list of tasks?

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Thu Jul 28 19:22:03 EDT 2005

I want to automatically list a per-Owner set of links that, once clicked,
display a per-Owner list of tasks, similar to the per-Queue set of links
that are typically shown in the default view of of the "Quick Search" in
the top-right-hand corner of the RT Home page.

I would think this would be a very common request for managers of groups of
people performing tasks (eg a support manager for a call center; in my case
I'm a software-development manager tracking tasks to developers).

Is there something already pre-made that I can easily plug into my RT
server to do this?

Thanks for any help,
-Matt