[rt-users] custom scrips?

Malcolm Herbert rt-users at mjch.net
Fri Jul 29 02:08:34 EDT 2005

I've been having a look through the contributions section in the wiki
but I'm having trouble getting some custom scrips to work in the way
that I'm after.

I'd like to have all new tickets owned by a particular user and I found
that AutoSetOwner almost does what I want, but sets the owner to the
requestor when a ticket is created via email. I am looking for some way
to change:

  my $Actor = $self->TransactionObj->Creator;

to be able to specify my user id by name - numerically it's 22 in the
database backend, but I'd rather put the username in the code than some
arbitrary magic number ... it works, but it's not particularly pretty.

--
Malcolm Herbert
Computer Support Officer