[rt-users] Custom action to use OwnerPager rather than OwnerEmail

Darrell Burkey president at case.org.au
Fri Jul 29 23:27:43 EDT 2005

For some time I've been trying to figure out what I assume should be
fairly simple without any luck. I'd sure appreciate some help.

I just need a custom action that sends a notification to the email
address of an email to sms gateway address that we store in the
OwnerPager field of a users account info.

It's basically just like a NotifyOwner action but we want the
notification to go to the value in the OwnerPager field rather than
their standard email address.

Thanks in advance.