[rt-users] CC's not working.

Vicki Stanfield vicki at progeny.com
Thu Jun 2 14:22:48 EDT 2005

I still have the problem with mail not going out from RT. I get incoming
mails, but any outgoing mail seems to not happen. When I create a new
ticket in the general queue and set an address to be CC'ed, the
following lines get written to the rt machine's mail log:

Jun  2 13:11:38 moe sendmail[29743]: j52IBcUO029743: from=nobody,
size=861, class=-60, nrcpts=0,
msgid=<rt-3.4.1-10839-55249-3.12.8352129586676 at progeny.com>,
relay=nobody at localhost
Jun  2 13:11:38 moe sendmail[29744]: j52IBcJY029744: from=nobody,
size=1169, class=-60, nrcpts=0,
msgid=<rt-3.4.1-10839-55249-22.15.5460730335586 at progeny.com>,
relay=nobody at localhost
Jun  2 13:11:38 moe sendmail[29745]: j52IBc8G029745: from=nobody,
size=1169, class=-60, nrcpts=0,
msgid=<rt-3.4.1-10839-55249-31.7.84443869078302 at progeny.com>,
relay=nobody at localhost

Nothing is written to the mail log on our mail server though. Do these
lines look like what the RT machine mail log should have in it? I am
beginning to suspect that there is something misconfigured in sendmail
on the RT machine. Most of our systems use Postfix these days, so my
sendmail skills are a bit rusty. Any help on this would be greately
appeciated.

Vicki