[rt-users] RT with RHEL4

William Harrison harrison at itrd.gov
Fri Jun 3 10:15:04 EDT 2005

Are you using FastCGI and MySQL? Should be a cakewalk; just follow the instructions here:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?RHEL4InstallGuide

### MIME::Entity won't install without MIME::Base64, so install that first:
  perl -MCPAN -e 'install MIME::Base64'
### Now install MIME::Entity:
  perl -MCPAN -e 'install MIME::Entity'
### Now install Log::Dispatch: