[rt-users] Reply to Requestors by default (revisited)

Vicki Stanfield vicki at progeny.com
Fri Jun 3 13:06:35 EDT 2005

I emailed this list earlier with a question about how to make  the
response type default to  "Reply to requestors" rather than
"Comments (Not sent to requestors)" when a ticket is being resolved. A
couple of people emailed me with patches to do that, but the patches
didn't work in the 3.0.0 RT system that I'd inherited. I have now
upgraded to 3.4.1, so they might work now, but I am unable to locate the
accomplish this relatively minor task?

TIA.
Vicki