[rt-users] cannot log in as root

Tim Suter tsuter at cait.org
Sat Jun 4 00:55:38 EDT 2005

Thanks Ruslan.  I didn't try that.  I did this:
cd /opt
rm -rf rt3 (I know.  It was excessive, but hey, it was a Friday night
and it was late and I was in a mood.)
Then I removed the database.
ran make install and make initialize-database from the source
directory.

All was well again.  However, for future reference, what could have
caused this thing to go poof like it did?

Tim