[rt-users] starting ticket number

Nathan J. Mehl rtusers at memory.blank.org
Mon Jun 6 11:36:54 EDT 2005

I could have sworn that this was in the FAQ once upon a time, but
repeated searching of the wiki hasn't turned up anything...

Is there a simple way to set RT's starting ticket number to something
higher than 1?

-n

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow
words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways
to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
(--James D. Nicoll)