[rt-users] starting ticket number

Jim Archer jim at archer.net
Mon Jun 6 12:30:06 EDT 2005

It depends on what database you are using.  Look for the file called
schema.Pg for postgres or schema.mysql, or whatever.  You'll see a line
that says something like:

CREATE SEQUENCE tickets_id_seq;

That's for Postgres.  I changed it to:

CREATE SEQUENCE tickets_id_seq MINVALUE 8000;

Then I initialized my database.

--On Monday, June 06, 2005 11:36 AM -0400 "Nathan J. Mehl"