[rt-users] Autogenerate report

Dave Kettmann dkettmann at netlogic.net
Wed Jun 8 08:26:32 EDT 2005

There is a package called rt-crontool and rt-count you can get from: http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/people/staff/tdb/rt3/

This you can set these tools to run once a week and will give you number of tickets opened and closed. I have not used it yet I am getting ready to install it this week, but it seems very useful. There is also at least one more statistics package on the wiki I think.

Hope that helps,

Dave Kettmann
NetLogic
314-266-4000