[rt-users] rt and oracle

joe macdonald joe_macdonald25 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 11:26:47 EDT 2005

I have RT installed on a Linux box.  I want to use a
remote Oracle db as the backend.  I've setup the
SiteConfig.pm appropriately, but I'm kind of lost as
to where to go from here.  When I try to pull up the
web interface, Apache logs this error:

Unable to load DBIx::SearchBuilder database handle for
'oracle'.
Perhaps you've picked an invalid database type or
spelled it incorrectly.

???

Also - which components of Oracle do I need to have
installed on the RT box?  Which components does
DBD::Oracle require?

Thanks for any tips/guidance.

joe.