[rt-users] Quick Ticket Creation

Brookes, Iris Iris.Brookes at tdsecurities.com
Thu Jun 9 13:16:20 EDT 2005

I'm new to RT and have been trying to understand the various features of it. I have a couple of questions and would appreciate any lead/answers since I could not find any.

1)    What tables do I need to delete (other than tickets and transactions) to remove all of my testing on tickets? I do not want to rebuild the db since I've written some scrips, templates, custom fields, etc....

2)    How can I get the list under Queue (Quick Ticket Creation) to display only the queues that the logged-in user has access to?

3)    How can I get the list under Owner to display only users that have rights to the selected Queue?

Regards,

Iris Brookes