[rt-users] Installation pain...

Francois Meehan fmml at cedval.org
Fri Jun 10 15:12:59 EDT 2005

Hi all,

> On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 17:04, Francois Meehan wrote:
>
>> Maybe, if I really want it, I might have to change distro. That is very
>> drastic to me...
>
> If you really want MySQL instead of Postgresql you might like Centos4
> (free clone of Red Hat Enterprise) that comes with Mysql 4 standard.
> RH just rolled their updates into a 4.1 release and I'd expect Centos
> to match up in a few days.  It's not a huge jump from fedora, if that
> is what you have now.
>
> --
>   Les Mikesell
>     les at futuresource.com

Thanks Les, I will follow your advise, I am currently installing CentOS 4
on a spare machine and we'll see what's gonna come out of it.

Do anyone knows if there is issue with Mod_perl with centOS 4? As anyone
been successfull installing RT on that OS?

Thanks all for your comments.

Francois

Random Thought: