[rt-users] Out of the box configuration guide? Also, importing from Excel?

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 14 10:42:23 EDT 2005

At Friday 6/10/2005 02:55 PM, John Kaczala wrote:

>             -Is there a facility for seeding RT with tickets via an
> import function?  Im currently maintaining an Excel spreadsheet with
> about a dozen fields that Id like to bring into RT.  I havent found any
> discussion of importing existing tickets but dont doubt that someone else
> has had this problem and solved it already.

There's the "offline" feature that allows you to upload tickets from a text
file. You could perhaps use Excel or something else to get your data into
the correct format.

Steve