[rt-users] Help, I've forgotten all my perl knowledge

Rick Russell rickr at rice.edu
Wed Jun 15 23:18:38 EDT 2005

Marc A. Runkel wrote:
> Basically, any request from this email domain, I want the manager to be
> able to view, control, add, and stay in the loop.

Create a Queue for these tickets, write a script that routes the
tickets to that queue (or route them at creation using command-line
options to RT), and make the manager a queue watcher, and give him
or her privileges on that queue as required.

--
For computer help, call xHELP (x4357 or 713-348-4357)
On the web: http://helpdesk.rice.edu/