[rt-users] Internet Explorer forgets my login!

Alex Broad abroad at intercalleurope.com
Thu Jun 16 09:37:57 EDT 2005

Firefox works fine, but using Internet Explorer 6.x I can log in fine, but
as soon as I click on something it brings me back to the login screen. I
then have to log in again, when it will take me to the page I previously
requested.

Any ideas??!? I'm going slightly mad..

Config info below...

RT 3.4.2 on Gentoo. All prerequisites are satisfied except 'make testdeps'
reports:

        Storable 2.08...MISSING
                Storable version 2.08 required--this is only version 2.07 at
(eval 37) line 2.

But this is rubbish - 2.15 installed fine and there are no references to any
other versions on the system.

Apache 2.0.50 config section:

	Alias /rt "/opt/rt3/share/html"
	# this line applies to Apache2+mod_perl2 only
	PerlModule Apache2 Apache::compat

	PerlModule Apache::DBI
	PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl
	<Directory /opt/rt3/share/html>
	  AllowOverride All
	  Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
	  Order allow,deny
	  Allow from all
	</Directory>

	<Location /rt>
	  RewriteEngine on
	  RedirectMatch permanent (.*)/$ $1/index.html
	  AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
	  SetHandler perl-script
	  PerlHandler RT::Mason
	</Location>