[rt-users] Required Fields in a new ticket? and problems with custom fields

Maciak, TJ tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Fri Jun 17 10:00:10 EDT 2005

I have made a custom field for "tickets" and I see it show up when creating
a new ticket, but when I select one of the items
from the list the ticket is created and the custom fields section shows up
on the ticket but it says (No Value).

Then I click on Custom Fields to select a value and I get:
Could not add new custom field value. Permission Denied.

Also...

Is there a way to require certain fields when a user creates a new ticket?
I did a search on the wiki for required fields and custom ticket but did not
find any results.

T.J. Maciak

Internet/Intranet Developer
Department of IT