[rt-users] Comment when ticket transfers queues

Vicki Stanfield vicki at progeny.com
Fri Jun 17 11:38:31 EDT 2005

Brookes, Iris wrote:

>Create a custom field to hold the new value. Next, create a scrip to set the value of this custom field on queue change.
>
>Iris

So why would this be a custom field, when all I want is the same result
as if I'd added a comment to the ticket and then transferred it to
another queue? I just want it to be a single action instead of two
steps. Did I state my question badly, or does this really require a
custom field? I would think it could go where the other comments and/or
replies go. Still learning,

Vicki
Vicki