[rt-users] Comment when ticket transfers queues

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at miet.ru
Fri Jun 17 15:59:52 EDT 2005

Vicki Stanfield wrote:
> Brookes, Iris wrote:
>
>> Create a custom field to hold the new value. Next, create a scrip to
>> set the value of this custom field on queue change.
>>
>> Iris

IMHO Iris didn't understand you as I, too. CFs can't help with your
problem much.

Vicki, scrips wouldn't help you here, too. Scrips can't affect UI and
can't interact with client. Scirps can do background job and only after
something had happened already(for example ticket was moved to another
queue).

AFAIU, you want RT shows "add comment" page if user moves ticket. Right?
I think this is possible with hacking RT a little.