NEVERMIND (was Re: POLL: comments with status changes (was Re: [rt-users] Comment when ticket transfers queues))

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Jun 17 13:47:07 EDT 2005

On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 11:52:04AM -0500, Les Mikesell wrote:
> Always.  I'd be perfectly happy if the only way to set the status
> to resolved was by changing it inside the comment or reply
> screens.

Well, Jesse has just explained to me (off list, for some reason) that
there are enough paying customers whose workflows would be broken by
the idea that it's not likely ever to happen.

So, <litella>nevermind</litella>.

Cheers,
-- jra

      If you can read this... thank a system administrator.  Or two.  --me