[rt-users] Performing action and returning to home page

Adrian Carter cartera at lei.net.au
Sun Jun 19 04:25:23 EDT 2005

I want to make a 'delete' button in the front page for the "10 Oldest
tickets in XXX" I have created. I've made a button that links to a
Modify link that then alters the ticket, but then it leaves you sitting
on the equivalent ofthat tickets basics screen

How can I make it reload to the Home page, both this, and a couple of
other functions i want to do (within a search results page, similar
thing...)

RT 3.4.2/Debian-Sarge/Apache2-FCGI/Perl5.8.4

--
Adrian Carter
Technical Manager

Web	  http://www.lei.net.au http://support.lei.net.au
Direct    +61 2 6163 6162  Support 1 300 662 415
E-mail    cartera at lei.net.au