[rt-users] Corrupted Attachments in 3.2.3

Lucchesi Leon, Evan Evan.Leon at mtvn.com
Tue Jun 21 12:47:46 EDT 2005

I apologize if this question has already been answered, but I have been
searching the archives for quite some time and haven't found anything
relevant.

We are currently running RT-3.2.3 on RedHat Enterprise 3, with Apache
2.0.46/mod_perl 1, and mysql 4.0.20.  Mail is being handled by postfix
2.0.11.

Previously we were running this on older hardware, and a version of Apache
1.3 that I can't recall at this time.  We migrated to the new Apache server
and all seemed to be working well, but we didn't notice for a few weeks that
any attachments that come in (jpgs, docs, pdfs, etc.) are corrupted.  We are
unable to determine why this is happening, the only thing we were able to
rule out was the mail server.  I realize this probably is not all of the
information required to troubleshoot the problem but I'm not really sure
where to start looking.  I have pasted a sanitized version of our
RT_Siteconfig.pm below.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Evan Lucchesi Leon

Set($OwnerEmail , 'owner at email');
Set($MyTicketsLength, 100);
Set($MyRequestsLength, 20);
Set($ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs , 1);
Set($rtname , "rt.name.here");
Set($Organization , "rt.name.here");
Set($WebBaseURL , "http://rt.name,here:80 <http://rt.name,here:80> ");
Set($UseFriendlyToLine , 1);
Set($DatabaseHost   , 'mysql.database.here');
Set($DatabaseRTHost , 'mysql.database.here');