[rt-users] Autoreply to CCs ??

Jim Archer jim at archer.net
Thu Jun 23 02:22:45 EDT 2005

Hi All...

I noticed that my RT 3.4 installation does not autoreply to the CCs on the
email, just to the email address listed in the To: field of the email that
created the ticket.

It seems that it would be desirable to auto reply to the CCs upon ticket
creation, so that if any of them have something to contribute they can and
have it captured in the ticket.

Does this make sense, or is there a problem I am missing?

I looked at the scripts and saw that the auto reply script seems to be a
special case.  Is there a way to configure the autoreply script to reply to
CCs in addition to the email listed in the TO: header?

Thanks...