[rt-users] A question regarding rt-mailgate

Jérôme Fenal jfenal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 03:16:11 EDT 2005

2005/6/23, Howard Kao <fatearthling at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
>  I have a question regarding the rt-mailgate tool.  Does anyone know if
> rt-mailgate can take a queue name with spaces, such as "RT initial
> test"(with whatever quotes/delimiters)?  It seems now that it won't work for
> such queue names, only names as a single word. If it's possible at all, how
> would one make this work?  If not then I just would like some definite words
> on this.

we have queue names with spaces, and it was working with RT2. It still
works with RT3.
Espace spaces or just enclose them in quotes or double quotes :

my-queue: "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue 'My Queue' --action
correspond    --url http://localhost/rt/"

It works here because the whole command is enclosed in double quotes,
and queue name in single quotes.

Regards,

J.

--