[rt-users] Apache Config

Dhfs AdminTechs dhfs-techs at austin.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 23 10:59:45 EDT 2005

Hello,

            We have just installed RT using RPM installs and it actually
went reasonably smoothly after a month of trial and error.  I am curious
to know if anyone else has had a problem with the virtualhost in Apache.
I added the necessary section, but I get a warning message that it is
conflicting with another vitualhost.  If I remove the virtualhost
section that I added, when I try to hit the server from another I get
the error message 403 access forbidden.

            Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, and would earn
you 5000 karma points toward the next life.

Thanks, Rocket