[rt-users] Best way to sort per department?

Jon Daley bestpractical at daley.snurgle.org
Thu Jun 23 20:05:49 EDT 2005

 	I would probably do it on the email side, ie. use procmail to
forward the mail to different addresses based on sender, like:

:0w
* (^From: (one|another)@particular.user)
| /usr/bin/rt-mailgate --queue one_queue --action correspond --url
https://limedaley.com/rt/
}
:0w
* (^From: (one2|another2)@particular.user)
| /usr/bin/rt-mailgate --queue two_queue --action correspond --url
https://limedaley.com/rt/
}

I took my procmail code (based on code previously on this list) and
modified it a bit for your stuff, but I didn't test it at all.