[rt-users] How to make CCs sticky?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Jun 24 16:33:08 EDT 2005

When a user emails our RT while CC:ing some email addresses, I would like
to add those people to the CC: list of the ticket.

Similarly, when a user replies to a ticket by email and CC:s someone, I
would like that email address to be added to the CC: list of the ticket.

How would I achieve this?  I've read through the thread at
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2004-December/027461.html
, but that only considers the web interface.  (It also doesn't reach a
solution.)

I'm willing to write Scrips if necessary, but I don't see where the
documentation is on extracting the CC: list from incoming emails, nor how
to modify the list of CC:d people on a ticket.

-- Asheesh.

--
QOTD:
 	"The elder gods went to Suggoth and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."